- 2-3rd Tier of Microsoft Windows client support (Windows 7/10), Mac and Linux workstation.
- Testing and implementing patches in production environment
- Workstation hardware and software incidents’ troubleshooting.
- Evaluating new HW and SW before it enter the production env. Proving bottom line for management decision
- Active Directory and Exchange 2010.
- Automating processes for helpdesk administrators to allow efficiency
- 5 years’ experience of Microsoft Windows support(7/10/ Server 2008/2012).
- PC/network connectivity knowledge (Ethernet, TCP/IP).
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Project Management abilities – meeting agreed milestones,
- Customer orientation and great communication skills.
- Mac OS X ,Linux knowledge – an advantage
- Knowledge in scripting and automation processes – an advantage