Check Point continuously leads the market with its strong and centralized cyber-security management solution.
The “Provisioning team” develops and maintain cyber-security management products, dealing with enterprise-wide network configuration, deployment and management of large scale environments.
We are looking for an excellent software developer to join our Provisioning team.
In this position, you will design and build our state of the art cyber-security management solutions for large-scale environments.
You will take active part in all software lifecycle stages, from writing requirements and specifications, through design and implementation, up to deployment.
Daily work with advanced technologies (Java, Spring, Maven, Hibernate C#, .NET, WPF) and development standards in order to provide the best solutions.
Analyze requirements, design and implement the next generation of our Provisioning products.
Analyze and provide solutions for technical challenges.Desired Background
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development.
- 1+ years of experience in C\C++, Java, C# or similar languages.
- Deep knowledge in object oriented concepts, multithreading, design-patterns.
- Strong theory/algorithmic background and good understanding on how to apply advanced knowledge to solve problems.
- Experience in the cyber security field
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with Web Services development
- Experience with UI\UX development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English