We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for product line within the Check Point network security product portfolio. The roles will include:
- Develop overall product roadmap, product strategy and pricing & licensing for the product line.
- Ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Analyzing the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities of the security market.
- Working closely with R&D to deliver high quality products on schedule
- Driving strategic and alliance discussions with 3rd party market leading technology vendors
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Develop and execute product launch plans.
- 3+ years of product management experience with companies developing software or hardware products
- Internet working and security industry knowledge a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective management and organizational skills
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- Excellent human-interfacing skills
- Capable of working in a internationally distributed and multi-cultured organization
- A technology/engineering related bachelor degree is required
- MBA is preferred