Head of technical product manager in the Threat Prevention security product line (Inbound product management)
Manage 3-6 product managers in different product lines
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging to drive product leadership.
- major contributor to products’ requirements, roadmap & and product life cycle through
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate our business momentum
- Present our products and solutions in formal and informal settings.
- 5+ years of technical Product Management experience with good understanding on outbound product management
- 2+ years of managerial skills, leading a team of product managers, with proven management and organizational skills
- Networking, End point , Mobile, Internet , cyber-security, cloud (IAAS and SAAS) , cloud-security knowledge
- Work experience within enterprise security or networking targeting large enterprise customers highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience. MBA desirable.