Check Point is looking for a talented R&D Team Leader to join the SSL & Crypto group.
We are looking for a strong, motivated and experienced Team Leader. The team is responsible on the crypto Infrastructure of Check Point including PKI, cipher suites, and SSL. The TL will lead the development of the next generation infrastructure to address the growing needs. The role involves work with the field, certification and standardization organizations, as well as with other development teams internally and externally.
The team will be involved in the latest industry technologies and will be responsible for design, implement and scale our architecture components.
You will work closely with your fellow Team Leaders in the group, QA engineers, cross organization functions and customersDesired Background
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Proven Networking knowledge
- Experience developing in Linux environment
- Experienced C/C++ in both kernel and user space
- Experience in encryption protocols is an advantage
- Able to lead, inspire and motivate a team of diverse developers
- Able to drive ideas, opinionated and strong presentation skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies