You will be part of the Access & Data Security Leadership team responsible for significant part of Check Point’s security offering serving 10s of thousands of customers and building the future of cyber security products.
You will be the owner of a broad system security architecture solution with multi-domain expertise by means of research, design, methodology, tools and standards.
You will be taking major part in high level decisions, dictating technical standards, review cross functional designs and accountable to specific domains of ownership.
Ability to see the “big picture” and suggest radical product changes where required. Have good knowledge in overall competitive and industry trends
Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide development team.
- Superb technical skills, experience in defining architecture and design for highly complex systems
- Significant experience in hands on software development in multiple frameworks
- Passion for good high quality engineering
- A technical mindset with great attention to details
- Knowledge in network security
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and presentation abilities – strong advantage