Linux user space developer
OS Infrastructure team is looking for a passionate developer to take part in designing, developing and maintaining
varies configuration features of Check Point’s security platforms.
The team is responsible for configuration management systems allowing users to securely manage and monitor Check Point’s gateways:
- Distribution and orchestration of configuration management (REST API, etc…)
- Management and monitoring - central system for managing various configurations of platforms (DB + Cli and Web interfaces)
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing networking features in various aspects of platforms configuration (UI to kernel integration)
- Push Checkpoint’s new operations system to production level in all networking aspects
- Taking Checkpoint distribution framework and it orchestration infrastructure (REST API) one step ahead to production level
- Constantly applying highest security standards in the team’s products and code
- Become a technological focal point in the team and beyond including leading integrations with other teams
- B.SC. in Computer Science
- 0-2 years of development experience.
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++.
- Knowledge in Linux user space
- Experience in Java/Python (An advantage)