Check Point is looking for an Application Administrator, who will be a key member of our Management Information Systems Application Support Team.
The position including handling Check Point Management Information Systems Application cases raised by internal stakeholders and resolve them by research and with the collaboration of development teams & business owners.
- Administration and maintenance of access management while adhering to corporate policies and regulatory requirements
- Providing worldwide support for Check Point IT Applications while working closely with development teams & business leads
- Act as a liaison between technical representatives to business owners and train & orient new staff members
- Document system changes & resolutions while educating affected users on solution enhancements/new solutions
- Utilize Knowledge Base articles as a resource to solve customer issues, researching the Knowledge Base as a step in the troubleshooting process
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, phone and service desk system
- Availability for 5 shifts a week (1-afternoon shift from 3 PM to 12 AM)
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and Communication skills for interfacing with employees
- Highly organized, motivated and creative with proactive nature
- Technology-oriented with analytic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with providing support of information systems - advantage
- Fluent English