Come join a team of driven, fun, creative minds united in delivering innovative new technology and protection against the ever-changing threat landscape.
Take part in the design and development of Check Point SMB/ROBO current and future security appliances.
The position includes a wide range of backend related feature development, such as communication over Wi-Fi, XDSL, 3G/4G modem, TCP/IP multicast routing and dynamic routing related protocols (OSPF, BGP), general Linux OS support and board-bring-up.
- Experienced C/C++ Embedded system programmer - Must
- Programming experience on Linux
- Low level/drivers programming experience - Advantage
- Experience with TCP/IP networking - Advantage
- Experience in Security/RT/Networking applications - Advantage
- Knowledge in VPN, IPSEC, 802.11, PPP, Dynamic Routing, DSL - Advantage
- Boot-loader programming experience - Advantage
- Ability to work on diverse topics / Versatility