You will be the owner of a broad system security architecture solution with multi-domain expertise by means of research, design, methodology, tools and standards.
You will be taking major part in high level decisions, dictating technical standards, review cross functional designs and accountable to specific domains of ownership.
Ability to see the “big picture” and suggest radical product changes where required. Have good knowledge in overall competitive and industry trends
Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide development team.
- Own Check Point Private Cloud solution - continuously research new services offered by various private/hybrid cloud vendors and suggest new integrations & designs of our offering
- Suggest new ways to integrate our products and provide security and added value to the customers in private/hybrid cloud domain
- Connect between the private and public cloud domains in terms of integration and Check Point offering.
- Be the focal point for private cloud eco system vendors (Cisco/Microsoft/VMware etc.) on architectural issues and joint solutions
- Review the SRS & Design documents done by the Data Center group
- Provide high attention to system integration with existing Check Point solutions
- Provide technical guidance, methodologies, tools and coaching to developers and engineers
- Create innovative ideas, bring them to POC level and oversee handover of the successful ones to R&S
- Ensure that new architectures and software both meets the requirements of quality, reusability, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility, future architectural needs, etc.
- Strong technical background, experience in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture and design
- Excellent Linux / Linux kernel knowledge.
- Great hands-on capabilities in software development and coding in various languages
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to details
- Deep knowledge in Cisco ACI / Azure stack / VMware vCenter & NSX
- Good understanding in Dockers, ECS, EK8S
- Communication, leadership and presentation abilities – strong advantage