We are searching for an ambitious controller, to be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of financial statements and other reports as needed
- General accounting - GL maintenance, reconciliations, monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes
- Work closely with bookkeepers and accountants. Support them and advise them on accounting and tax related matters
- Perform budget control
- Enforcement of company’s policies, procedures and SOX
- Ad-Hoc projects and improving processes
- CPA from a Big 4 firm with ~1-3 year after internship. Hi-tech companies experience
- Strong knowledge in and experience in US-GAAP accounting.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with high level of analytical and professional skills.
- Highly motivated and committed.
- Efficient, organized multi-tasking and customer-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player with good inter-personal and communication skills
- ERP knowledge (preferable SAP) – an advantage
- Fluent in English