We are looking for a full stack developer to take part in the development of Check Point’s embedded appliances platform, with its huge install base within large and small customers around the world.
This a great opportunity to join Check Point’s embedded appliances area, a dynamic area with an end-to-end ownership over a line of products delivering innovative, simple to use, solutions to protecting small and medium size offices against the ever-changing threat landscape.
The development includes an end-to-end ownership on features, from the design stage through user experience, server and database on several management platforms (web interface, mobile App, CLI and more).
The work is very versatile as the team is in charge of managing a broad range of security and network features, through several tiers, using a variety of advanced technologies.
The challenges require a good understanding of user experience and multi-tier systems, quick and independent learning of both technologies and code.Desired Background
- Knowledge and experience in hybrid mobile technologies (mainly: React-Native, ionic)
- B.Sc in Computer Science (might be excused only if there’s a significant experience in web and mobile technologies).
- Knowledge in C/C++/Java – an advantage
- Knowledge in Networking, database and script languages – an advantage
- Lua script language – an advantage
- Fast Learner, team player