Check Point is looking for a Head of Corporate Development, to initiate and build new ways and strategies to drive Check Point’s growth through M&A, technology partnerships and alliances in the area of Cyber Security.
Head of Corporate Development in Check Point will work to achieve business growth through technology partnerships, Acquisitions and increased mindshare.
She/he will define long-term strategic goals for corporate development, build key partner relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market and technology trends in the area of Cyber Security.
As the Head of Corporate Development in Check Point:
- You would use your business savviness to drive growth, develop alliances and identify new markets and opportunities;
- You will work directly with the Most Interesting and Demanding Customers – from the world’s hottest startups to the largest enterprises – to understand their requirements and turn them into reality.
- You will collaborate closely with Check Point’s AmazingProduct , Operations and Legal teams to nurture and grow new partnership opportunities for Check
- MBA/MSc. with academic background in business, legal engineering or technical related field;
- 10+ years of strategy/or BD experience;
- Experience in Security/Cyber Industry- a major advantage;
- Proven track record of establishing positive client relationships that lead to generation of new business opportunities and successful client engagements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.