Lead Check Point unique Innovation Accelerator, bring new innovative products from initial ideas into product success, manage a team of talented developers and leaders working across the organization and with early adopters.
- Bring 1-2 new innovative product initiatives to significant initial success per year in short time to market.
- Be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for establishing and managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of Check Point Innovation Accelerator.
- Be the primary entrepreneur in the accelerator – leading by himself a project.
- Screening of proposals, research, working with entrepreneurs for their ideas, presenting proposals to the Accelerator board and Check Point executive management for selecting ideas for the Accelerator.
- Market and business validation
- Lead creation of new and innovative products till initial success: recruit new entrepreneurs and developers, create development plans and implement them, lead development, assist in writing business plans.
- Manage the Accelerator process and work under the guidance of the Accelerator board.
- Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Accelerator and work with them to make the proposed product successful.
- Marketing the Accelerator and Business Development: Be the face of the Accelerator and actively promote it internally and externally.
- Strong leadership skills and at least 3 years of managing an R&D software group
- Experience in early phase technology companies (inception through to initial funding and launch), ideally with two or more years spent working in an incubator/accelerator or leading, mentoring, or advising startups.
- At least 2 years of experience in medium-large organization in a management position
- Experience leading products from scratch and bring them to market (doing this in a start-up as CEO/VP is an advantage).
- Experience leading top talent developers and complex projects
- Can-do attitude on execution, problem solving and product quality
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and go to market skills