Check Point Software Technologies is looking for an Experienced QC Engineer to be responsible for:
- Managing new product launch with ODM/OEM vendors.
- Working with multiple focal points – both internal (RnD, Logistics, NPI, QA, PM, Sales, etc.), and external (Suppliers, customers, labs, etc.).
- Managing vendors quality procedures and regulations (Production test scripts, SOPs, flow charts, etc.).
- Researching and developing quality regulations.
- Managing big-data and running statistical analysis.
- Conducting research and analysis of electrical and Mechanical components.
- Willing to travel - at least 5 times a year.
- Conducting regular audits in both factories and fulfillment centers.
- Provide reliable real time status to your manager.
- Experience and knowledge in QA process and methodology.
- Knowledge in digital and microprocessor circuit designs.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, embedded processors, and high-speed busses.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and punctuality.
- Independent, motivated and self-managed at work.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Computer Engineering – Advantage.
- Knowledge in Check Point Products – Advantage.
- Familiar with production lines – Advantage.
- Proven Management skills – Advantage