Are you an innovator and problem solver that loves working with new technologies? Are you passionate about solving cloud management challenges?
We are looking for an Infrastructure Backend Developer who want to tackle great engineering challenges and will be responsible for building the foundation services for our cloud infrastructure: systems performance, networking, storage, deployment automation and more.
In this role, you’ll work on code and automation to create new systems and workflows for scaling deployment, monitoring and debugging our cloud.
The role is a mix of systems engineering, Software Development and DevOps engineering.
- Engage in and improve the whole life-cycle of services - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainable through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- 3+ years as a Backend Developer / Infrastructure engineer - coding in Python or Golang
- Experience administering Linux systems in a production environment
- Experience in building and running large-scale systems and application architectures
- Deep understanding of system performance and monitoring
- Understanding of containers and container orchestration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrate skills in priority setting, analysis, communication, time management, scheduling, and multitasking.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automation processes and tools: Terraform
- Experience with monitoring solutions: ELK, SUMO, Nagios.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, along with strong communication skills.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.