About the position
We are looking for a Full-Stack Team Leader to join our new real-time data initiative and develop solutions for a new Cyber Cloud product. A Team Leader with a hands-on attitude to help us lead and grow our highly qualified and talented engineering team, who has a passion for Large scale development, performance engineering, with a desire to solve complex technological challenges with a proactive approach to a constant improvement.
You will use your expertise to develop large-scale and distributed systems, and be able to design, code and maintain high performance delivery while leading a great team of engineers!
You will get experience with the biggest public cloud vendors, develop cutting edge technologies and have a great opportunity to grow and create impact.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop your team members - help them grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product.
- Design, build and manage in order to deliver great software and drive the product and the company’s vision forward.
- Manage the team’s day-to-day tasks, streamlining the workflow and improving efficiency.
- Take an active part in hands-on development of the product.
- Work with product managers and other product teams at Check Point.
- At least 2 Years of experience leading R&D team
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- At least 5 years of experience with .Net or NodeJS
- At least 2 years of experience in Web UI development
- Databases - SQL knowledge
- Experience in Cloud environment – AWS, GCP, Azure
- Highly skilled in Angular
- Experience with Python or Java\Scala
- Familiarity with Big Data Technologies