- Provide application support via incoming tickets -- take ownership to resolve customer issues both hands-on and through collaboration with development, engineering, and business teams
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Apply, extend, and share advanced troubleshooting techniques to root cause, document, and escalate defects and enhancements
- Research, author, and maintain knowledge-base articles around common customer scenarios.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Help improve support operations through tooling and process enhancements.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise technical support in security or cloud verticals
- Network security / Cloud security knowledge is a must
- Strong experience with DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, load balancing, and *nix fundamentals.
- Must be been hands-on with AWS, Azure and/or Google architecture, development, deployment, operations, and support
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills,
- Knowledge of CRM/ticket management systems and tracking issues within these systems
- Must be proficient in speaking and writing English, and customer communication
- Must have worked in a 24/7 production environment
- Scripting skills in various languages like Ruby, Python, Java, and Perl desired
- Experience with network firewall configurations and IP Tables knowledge would be a plus