Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be!
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point’s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
- Manage a global team of 8 people, that supports altogether 2,500 Sales individuals
- The team supports the GEO VPs in business planning and forecasting
- Executive facing role
- Build, Lead, Ensure Best In Class Forecast Management System (FMS)
- Weekly Confidence Indicator Checkpoint & Sales Interlock
- Monthly Outlook Review & Action Plan
- Quarterly Business Review and Decision Alignment
- Drive Local Region, Area, Geo ownership of Forecast & Results
- Drive cross-functional teaming/alignment between Sales, Sales Enablement, Business Analysis and Sales Operations
- Directly manage local Planning Leads for each region
- Minimum 7 years work experience in sales and/or sales enablement, with demonstrated success leading global teams
- Significant experience collaborating with Marketing, Product management, Sales, Services, HR and Ops leadership
- Experience designing and rolling out Solution-focused Sales Methodologies & Partner Management programs
- Consulting and large program/project management expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the organizational matrix
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree/MBA a plus
- Managerial experience