Threat Prevention team in Check Point is looking for a talented team leader that will made an impact in the security world!
As part of your roll you will:
- Lead a team of 4-5 software developers.
- Come up with new innovative solutions to improve the product in terms of security, deploy-ability and performance
- End-to-end design and development of new features and products.
- Improve the product user experience.
- C++, Linux in a product that is deployed on customer environment and in Cloud infrastructure (VM’s, Dockers etc,,,)
- Work closely with the field and product management in order to understand the product’s weak and strong points.
- 2+ year team leader experience
- 6+ years development experience
- Deep knowledge in C++, C
- Experience with Linux/UNIX development
- Extensive experience developing/designing large software systems
- In-depth knowledge of IP communication protocols – an advantage
- B.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and highly motivated
- Very high technical competence
- Achievement and striving for excellence
- Self-learning and high investigation skills