- Monitoring of Cloud Business Activity, Financials and Operations
- Responsible for Internal Business Units / Processes Development
- Analyze, optimize and build business models for our products, pricing, costs, activities, KPIs, and business units as key part of strategic decisions.
- Define metrics to evaluate performance; build reporting/dashboards to track performance and maintain it.
- Create insight beyond numbers and help to influence, support and execute our strategic business decisions.
- Create budget plans, bookings plans and targets for the related departments and businesses
- Communicate key metrics and insights to various partners and stakeholders clearly and effectively
- 3+ Years of experience in Business Analysis / Project Management
- Experience in Cloud Related Business Analysis - A must
- Knowledge in DevOps / CCoE - An advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Industrial & Administration Engineering or related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong analytical, data mining and modeling skills.
- Drive execution, initiate projects and manage them start to end.
- Process oriented, well organized, autonomous learner.
- Experience working with Excel and MS office.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.