Wish to work in an innovative, dynamic, startup environment? Want to develop innovative new products from scratch using advanced technologies?
Check Point’s Next Generation Agent development Group is a new group that acts as a “startup within Check Point”.
We develop the new core infrastructure that is the backbone of Check Point’s new products in the 2020s.
implement new and innovative ideas that will allow reaching our goals.
We work closely with business, product and customer side to get fast feedback to our developed features.
We are looking for a super talented and experienced C++ developer to develop I/S that enables security in the newest environments – focusing on all development stages of CI/CD environment.
As a software developer you will participate and contribute to design and implement the security architecture and I/S that will be the backbone of Check Points product in the following decade.
- Work closely with team members to create requirements, design, implementation and release.
- Write backend code in C++17 .
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in the agent I/S
- Ensure high quality of backend code, including rigorous automated testing and code reviews
- BSc in Computer Science from top-tier university or equivalent experience from lead technological unit.
- 2+ years of experience in developing in C/C++ in Linux environment .
- Self-learner and independent.
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent design & development skills.
- Knowledge in Networking
- Knowledge in Security
- Experience with virtualization and Docker environments.
- Experience with Git and CI/CD environments