Join a new A-team creating the next generation of security products within Check Point - world wide leader in the field.
The team consists of masters in their field and is responsible for cutting edge research, prototyping and creation of the foundation for next generation products
The core team has significant influence with a lot of personal growth opportunities, and you will be exposed to the latest technologies in use today, as well as highly experienced technology leaders to learn from.
- Work closely with team members to create requirements, design, implementation and release.
- Write server-side code in Go/Java.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in the backend
- Ensure high quality of backend code, including rigorous automated testing and code reviews
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent engineering degree)
- Creative thinker and team player, with good communication skills and desire to make differences
- Enthusiasm for software development, strive to write clear, consistent and reusable code
- Experience with Golang/Java/Python
- Experience building world-class enterprise software and distributed systems - an advantage
- Security domain knowledge - an advantage
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes – an advantage