Your Impact & Responsibilities
Check Point is looking for a User Acquisition Manager for its ZoneAlarm consumer brand.
You’ll play a key role in driving new acquisitions across the performance marketing mix (Paid, Social, Search, Display, Native, and more) as well as strengthening ZoneAlarm brand.
In this role, you’ll manage external agencies as well as being operative (hands-on).
As a member of the ZoneAlarm team, you’ll take an active part in ZoneAlarm marketing efforts.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize customer acquisition efforts across digital channels to maximize revenue and reach growth targets.
- Manage digital marketing agencies operating in paid search and search optimization.
- Track KPIs and provide reports and performance analysis.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
- Execution of evergreen and seasonal campaigns
- Setup, analyze and report A/B tests to meet and exceed KPIs
- Monitor web traffic and metrics to identify best practices of customer engagement and interaction
- Respond to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities and trends
- Manage and maintain the various ZoneAlarm social channels
- Manage engaging content for blogs, social media, and other channels
- Increase organic traffic, engagement, interactions
- Design content funnels to drive conversions
- Generate sales leads
- Material creation
- Define ZoneAlarm Brand message and benefits and simplify it for users
- Landing pages, and leads forms definitions
- Use Check Point vast content pool for ZoneAlarm needs
- Follow External resources & industry News to compare strategies and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Oversee press releases