Check Point is looking for a System Administrator to be responsible for:
Maintenance and Support of the company production infrastructure, including including physical and virtual computing systems, networking, and data services.
Monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, patch installations, upgrades, of the systems in charge
Initiation and implementation of infrastructure improvement projects
Being On call 24/7 for system support for business critical systems
- 5+ years as a Linux system administrator
- Strong understanding of general computing and networking fundamentals, knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux (preferably Red Hat) and related technologies,
- Knowledge and experience with VMware technologies, Scripting languages (linux shells), ability to write simple automation procedures and jobs
- Knowledge and Experience with popular Open source software such as: Apache web server, Squid Proxy, Sendmail, DNS Bind, etc…
- Knowledge and Experience in one or more the following technologies is an advantage: Puppet, Docker, Openstack.
- Knowledge & experience in MS tools – advantage.
- Capable to learn quickly, capable to handle stressful situations