Check Point is widely recognized as the leading global security vendor and one of Israel’s most successful and innovative companies. There is a growing need to utilize large scale analytics, machine learning, text mining, and other advanced technologies to optimize various business processes.
Apply innovative machine learning approaches to optimize service experience of Check Point Customers and Partners.
- Lead the research of new innovative approaches and capabilities for service excellence, involving machine learning and algorithms.
- Quickly iterate on design approaches and POCs based on data and user feedback.
- Closely work with the development teams to push solutions all the way to delivery on large scale production systems.
- 3+ years of work experience:
- Startups, technology oriented companies or technological IDF units.
- Hands-on experience on application of advanced machine learning approaches to business scenarios.
- Understanding the requirements of robust, highly available, scalable enterprise S/W systems.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or a related field. PhD – an advantage.
- Research background, algorithms, statistics, machine learning and large data set analysis.
- Bright, out of the box thinker, motivated, quick learner, goal driven, focused.
- Proven ability to research and pilot solutions in a short time frame.
- Team player, strong communication skills, good English.
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Familiarly with Linux and open source frameworks and tools – an advantage.
- Big Data (Hadoop, NoSQL, Elastic Search, Spark) – an advantage.