Short text for social
Checkpoint's SandBlast Mobile is looking for a senior DevOps Engineer! If you have 5+ years of experience in DevOps role, knowledge of Linux environments, monitoring and automation systems and CI/CD methodologies and tools, Join us now!
Check Point’s SandBlast Mobile is the leading mobile threat defense solution (MTD), protecting devices in your business from advanced mobile attacks so you can deploy devices with confidence. Our Cloud based mobile security product is utilizing all of Checkpoint’s best of breed cyber protections.
In this role, you will be the owner of the continuous delivery and deployment process and also the owner of the production environment.
You’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will also troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps role
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Web Server and Application server administration
- Experience with standard monitoring and logging applications (Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, etc.)
- Working knowledge of build automation and CI/CD ecosystem: Git, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory.
- Experience with SQL Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with automation/configuration management like Puppet
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python, Groovy)
- Experience with Docker containerization and kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Understanding of the security world.