- Take ownership on QA procedures throughout security products releases.
- Managing a team of 5+ people, QA engineers and Automation Developers
- Managing automation development projects for new products.
- Define quality criteria and perform code review for new deliverables (Java).
- Translate business needs to implementation of new test methodologies.
- 4+ years’ software engineering experience (test automation, functional testing, and automation development) including 1-2 year in a lead role.
- Familiarity with open source test automation frameworks and/or commercial tools, test management systems.
- Familiarity and experience with TCP/IP.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (working hands on)
- Experience in QA methodologies – test design, test cases, test cycle.
- Experience with automation testing. Scripting experience/Automation (Bash, Python, Perl, Jsystem).
- Experience with quickly adopting new technologies and implement it in QA test procedure.
- Work collaboratively with R&D owners and QA peers for success of QA efforts.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in Agile methodology - an advantage
- Knowledge in Check Point Products or other security products.- an advantage