- Take ownership on QA procedures throughout security updates releases.
- Lead a team of 3-4 QA engineers
- Define procedure for new security updates, Meet with R&D to learn new designs.
- Define quality criteria for new deliverables.
- Translate business needs to implementation of new test methodologies.
- At least 2 years’ experience in QA team leading.
- Familiarity and experience with TCP/IP.
- Experience in QA methodologies – test design, test cases, test cycle.
- Experience with automation testing. Scripting experience/Automation (Bash, Python, Perl, Jsystem).
- Experience with quickly adopting new technologies and implement it in QA test procedure.
- Work collaboratively with R&D owners and QA peers for success of QA efforts.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in Agile methodology - an advantage
- Knowledge in Check Point Products or other security products.- an advantage