- Designing and implementing the DevOps infrastructure of Check Point’s cloud systems.
- Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance and uptime cloud services.
- Leads the design, setup, integration and maintenance of DevOps technologies and infrastructure
- Work closely with various R&D peers on mutual design, implementation and maintenance projects
- 1-2 years of Devops experience
- Extensive experience in Linux, networking and Security
- Strong scripting skills (Bash/Python)
- Proven experience in design and implementation of DevOps technologies
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in Web systems - Apache & Tomcat (installation and configuration)
- Knowledge in applicative data base management (Oracle, MySQL, or other) - Advantage
- Highly responsible and committed
- Self-managed and self-learning
- Proven ability to handle tasks end-to-end
- Great inter-personal ability and team work