Are you an ascending DevOps engineer seeking the summit and explore the high end of development and deployment of large security operation? Then consider joining Check Point Company’s Tel-Aviv based team.
See, we have this new cloud based operation that is gaining speed and recognition, so if you are a thrill-seeking person with a goal to climb from a small product core that has quadrupled in size in just two years to one of the top 5 products in this field. And you want to be part of the crew to take it to the summit, This might be the place for you.
Our Cloud based Secure Web Gateway is utilizing all of Checkpoint’s best of breed cyber protections. We’ve been successful deployed over 50 datacenters worldwide and are looking to get better.
You could be the one to take us to the top. We need a DevOps engineer with strong Linux & Cloud experience. You will be the owner of the deployment process and the formal owner of the production env. you will be the interface between the deployment team, and will be in charge on formalizing the procedures for growth & operations. You will participate in the Go/ No Go for each version upload (3 weeks). You will be in charge of preventing lack of service proactively and on spot with ability to influence the entire development, deployment and operations.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.Desired Background
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- 5 years of experience as DevOps.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong experience with SQL and PostgreSQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP, Python, C\C++)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Understanding of the security world.
- Experience with OpenStack environment
- Experience working with Kubernetes