Check Point is looking for a talented recruiter and sourcer to join the International Recruiting Team!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for head hunting, recruiting, interviewing, checking references and referring applicants for a variety of open positions within the different roles in the International team at Check Point (Europe and Asia).
- Being a strategic advisor to the business to ascertain hiring requirements
- Developing and implementing effective sourcing strategies and pipeline management to meet current and future hiring demands
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, interviewing candidates and creating and extending job offers
- Identifying and attracting talented employees. Interviewing and pre-qualifying job candidates for referral to hiring managers.
- Championing our brand and promoting Check Point as an employer of choice to all candidates via the use of social media and branding activities
- 3-5 years of recruiting/sourcing experience (preferable in a global environment and/or sourcing for sales roles)
- Proficient with recruiting databases/applicant tracking systems and Social Media recruiting platforms (such as LinkedIn).
- Comfortable with cold calling.
- experience with head hunting and recruiting passive candidates
- Experience of competency-based interviewing and recruitment practices
- Excellent English skills - Fluency needed (Candidates who don't meet this criteria, please abstain)
- High energy, highly motivated, and self-driven in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple recruitment campaigns at any one time.
- Ability to successfully partner with team members to help ensure the success of a variety of recruiting programs.
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize and work well in a dynamic, team environment
CV's must be sent in English