OS application team is looking for a passionate developer to take part in designing, developing and maintaining
various configuration features of Check Point’s security platforms.
The team is responsible for configuration management systems allowing users to securely manage configuration of Check Point’s gateways:
o Role base administration system – Managing authorization and permission of users
o Central configuration system - central system for managing various configurations of platforms (DB + Cli and Web interfaces)
o Rest API system - I/S for remotely manage Checkpoint security platforms over Rest API
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing features in various aspects of platforms configuration
- Taking the Rest API infrastructure from beta version to production level supporting large scale environments
- Constantly applying highest security standards in the team’s products and code
- Become a technological focal point in the team and beyond including leading integrations with other teams
A hardworking, innovative, self-motivating, quick learning developer who can navigate through an unfamiliar code, analyze the behavior of complex environments, code and scripts with a passion to build new systems and improve existing ones.
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 0-2 years of development experience.
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++.
- Knowledge in Linux user space
- Experience in Python (An advantage)