Come join a dynamic cyber security “internal start-up” group in Check Point researching, inventing and developing new ways to discover and analyze cyber-attacks.
We are looking for a talented security oriented software architect, to join our endpoint Advanced Threat Prevention Innovation and development area.
- Hands-on architecture work. From problem analysis to implementation.
- Lead the area software architecture work. Analyze architectural challenges, develop clear understanding of the challenge, requirements and technological alternatives, develop POCs and then the actual solution for the problems.
- Guide other developers in designs and architecture work.
- End-to-end design and development including integration with Check Point endpoint client and server infrastructure
- Innovate and Develop quick proof of concepts (POC) to research, assess & improve Threat Prevention technologies
- Productization & development of technologies from POC stage, into an enterprise scale security solution
- Main technologies involved: C++ with all industry standard external libraries, .Net, C#, scripting
- B.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military background
- 8+ years of development experience
- Significant experience in SW architecture
- Rapid development capabilities and experience
- Expertise in security technologies (attacks and threat prevention) – significant advantage
- Experience in Windows low level and kernel programming & debugging – significant advantage