- Grow a community of customer advocates across a variety of industries, company sizes and solutions. Develop programs and processes to recruit new customer references
- Develop materials to support the sales, demand generation and PR / AR teams. Capture and deliver inspiring customer journeys across video testimonials, written customer journeys, live events, webinars, press opportunities and more.
- Create compelling and innovative customer success stories to demonstrate Check Point’s solution superiority.
- Create repeatable, streamlined processes to work with the sales to identify customer evangelists. Find new ways to recognize and cultivate more customer evangelists
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing, Sales, PR or Program Management.
- Professional writing or marketing content development experience / Superior writing, editing, and copywriting skills.
- Program or project management. Have simultaneously managed multiple high priority tasks or projects with competing deadlines, across various departments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Self-starter quick learner with passion to reach goals and continually drive further.
- Ability to interact professionally with senior level customer contacts.