Check Point is looking for a software developer for a challenging position in the Endpoint Security Management Backend Team.
The team designs and develops a large-scale multi-layered security management system for data security and threat prevention applications – including client-server protocols, security policy logic, database management and more.Desired Background
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development.
- 0-2 years’ experience with Java
- Good knowledge of object oriented concepts and design
- Experience with Spring framework – an advantage
- Experience with SQL/non-SQL DB – an advantage
- C\C++ Knowledge - an advantage
- Linux Knowledge - an advantage