Come join a team of driven, fun, creative minds united in delivering innovative new technology and protection against the ever-changing threat landscape.
As a public multinational company, Check Point offers comprehensive compensation and benefits, growth, and corporate stability in a vibrant and vital industry.
We are Check Point. We secure the future.
Scalable Clustering Integration Team:
Be a part of Scalable Architectures development group responsible on Check Point’s high-end solutions.
Develop and enhance our clustering capability providing uncompromised redundancy.
Work closely with QA, support, customers and other RnD teams developing new exciting features and maintaining the existing code.Desired Background
- Computer Science graduate
- Strong Networking understanding – Mandatory
- C/C++ experience – Advantage
- Prior knowledge in kernel development/networking - Advantage
- Linux scripting development (Python, TCL, Bash) – Advantage
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility