This includes designing and implementing processes and tools to support CheckPoint continues integration and continues deployment processes.
Work will include designing and implementing processes and tools to support development & release integration processes . Maintenance of servers software and OS, scaling and tuning of systems, deployment of our application to production environments and monitoring.
- Ownership of Git and code collaboration tools, such as Gerrit and GilLab.
- Git and Jira integration.
- Ownership and writing DevOps related scripts and wrappers for existing tools.
- Help define best practices for source control and compilations.
- Research and deployment of best compatible tools for CheckPoint environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Linux administration, preferable Redhat & Ubuntu.
- Computer science graduate.
- Experience C/C++/Java
- High-availability and high-volume production infrastructures
- Managing Oracle and MSSQL – an advantage
- Experience programming in Perl and Shell scripts – an advantage
- Software integration and deployment tools such Puppet, Jenkins , etc…– an advantage
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment - an advantage
- Quick and creative solution finding abilities - an advantage