Check Point is looking for a Software Developer to be responsible for:
- Take ownership on development and operation of company’s web applications and main SAP ERP system
- Lead and resolve complex technological challenges in the areas of advanced WEB UI, up-time and performance.
- 0-3 years of hands on experience with design, development, deployment, and maintenance of complex enterprise applications in global commercial environments.
- Familiarity with: J2EE, HTML, Ajax, React, Portals, Databases
- Familiarity with some of the following enterprise environments is an advantage: ERP (preferable SAP), CRM (preferable SalesForce), E-commerce (Hybris or other).
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Systems Engineering from a leading university.
- Experience with quickly adopting new technologies and creating functioning applications.
- Capability to effectively work with business managers