Check Point’s Cloud security group is looking for a domain expert to join our growing development team. Our development team implements a scalable, high performance, low maintenance service. We offer best of breed security for end-users, when browsing the web, reading mail or just going about their business day.
If you are interested in security, if you have heard of ransomware or ever wondered what you would do if your favorite vacation photos were gone – this is your chance to make a difference.
We integrate with cloud services, web servers, data at scale, kernel code, mobile devices, virtual private networks, sandboxing and more. We do full-stack development. Your work will include developing in various programming languages, environments and operating systems.
We're looking for a leader in cloud technologies, large scale service deployment, experience with security products, databases, service operations, web frameworks and excellent programming skills.
- BS.c / BA in computer science
- At least 5 years’ experience with server side development
- At least 2 years’ experience with NodeJS
- Cloud technologies / Web frameworks
- Virtualization / Databases: postgresql, Mongodb
- Advantage: Python and UI/UX
- Advantage: experience with Kubernetes
- Advantage: experience in development at micro services architecture