Technical management of cyber security product projects.
The job includes:
- Follow and analyze latest vulnerability and evasions trends.
- Follow-up on testing standards for security products.
- Suggest features and solutions that will ensure security superiority against current threats.
- Matrix management of wide variety of RnD and QA owners.
- Traveling few times a year.
Important qualities for the position
- Ability to deeply understand product internals: kernel, OS, acceleration.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Expertise in security technologies (Threat prevention/emulations and post infection).
- Network traffic analysis and protocol knowledge.
- Independency, technical self-learning abilities.
- Drive to excellence, competitiveness.
- Delivery, being focused on the achievement of the target.
- Good management skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Sense of ownership.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- 3+ years of development or other relevant technical experience
- Background in networking/security/deployment areas.
- Experience in project management advantage.