Check Point is looking for people with a big passion for research & development to join its threat research team.
This is a great opportunity for people who are interested in the Cyber Security world to be part of the most fascinating network threat research and protection development activities in this field.
As a response to the newest malwares and 0Days, Check Point releases frequent protections and updates to its customers across the world.
The position includes working in the team that is in charge of researching and releasing security solutions for Check Point’s Network Security products.Desired Background
- Sc /B.A Computer Science or other technological major
- Experienced in coding or scripting
- High technical capabilities
- Fluent English speaker
- A Team Player
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Quick and creative solution finding abilities
- Sharp analytical skills and logical thinking abilities
- Experience in security
- Understanding the network protocol (TCP / IP, UDP, HTTP (s), DNS)