At Check Point, we recognize and value the unique talents of our employees. We challenge ourselves to grow, develop and perform better and faster. We promote integrity and teamwork to give everyone an opportunity to excel.
If you want to work in a multi-cultural environment with cutting edge technology then Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Be a part of a fast-paced growing company and explore new opportunities. Join now!
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a successful roll out of Clari within the field teams from Sales VP, Sales Managers and Rep levels focusing on adoption, tool utilization and integration of best practices within their forecasting and Deal review cadence.
- Partner with the sales management teams in the day to day execution of the OTC Clari project bringing together cross functional team member to ensure a speedy and highly impactful roll-out in line with program goals including Sales Productivity, Increased Customer Facing Activity, Improved Forecast Accuracy and effective Opportunity Inspection Processes
- Develop best in class forecast management processes and adoption in global field sales organization including rep to 1st line manager to regional manager to area VP review and alignment process
- Develop a network across sales to identify best sales practices with top sales managers and reps that can be duplicated and adopted for global impact
- Drive the integration of key sales KPI’s in day to day and quarterly sales business planning and reviews processes for improved decision support
- Build essential on-going partnerships across sales, sales operations, business analytics and IT in order to align on initiatives essential for growth including current OTC automation, KPIs improvements and other future programs
- Drive excellence in sales enablement program management, design, planning and execution processes across a wide range of current and future projects including a communications, change management, project management and metrics framework to leverage from project to project
- Proven ability to work effectively at executive level and peer levels
- Proven ability to drive complex deliverables proactively
- Thorough knowledge of business operations and process improvement
- Deep experience in business planning, metrics and analysis
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to work with independently with tight integration with other teams, often international
- Able to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Able to derive business insights from data and business results
- High degree of business proficiency, professional maturity, and poise
- Critical thinking, the desire to continuously learn and improve, and comfort working in unfamiliar areas