Design and develop novel data driven solutions that have the potential to deliver game changing results.
- Lead the research and development of new innovative products and capabilities for cyber security, involving machine learning, algorithms, and performance and scalability optimizations.
- Quickly iterate on design approaches and POCs based on data and user feedback.
- Push the solutions all the way to delivery on large scale production systems. Understand the architectural constraints, integration and operational needs of such systems and work with a cross-organizational engineering and product team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable robust implementation.
3+ years of work experience:
- Startups, technology oriented companies or technological IDF units.
- Hands-on development, backend centric.
- Understanding the requirements of robust, scalable and highly available enterprise S/W systems.
- 3+ years of managing an R&D team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or a related field. Master’s degree or PhD – an advantage.
- Bright, out of the box thinker, motivated, quick learner, goal driven, focused.
- Proven ability to build and deliver solutions in a short time frame.
- Team player, strong communication skills, good English.
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Research background, algorithms, statistics, machine learning and large data set analysis – an advantage.
- Familiarly with Linux and open source frameworks and tools – an advantage.
- Background in networking – an advantage. Cyber security background – a big advantage
- Big Data (Hadoop, NoSQL, Elastic Search, Spark) – an advantage.