We are looking for a passionate developer to take part in the development of Check Point’s embedded appliances platform, with its huge install base within large and small customers around the world.
Are you a people person with great technological skills, who is never tired of helping customers ?
This a great opportunity to join Check Point’s embedded appliances area, leading an integration, delivery, and quality improvement of the product.
Join a team of driven creative minds united in delivering innovative, simple to use, solutions to a product protecting small and medium size offices against the ever-changing threat landscape.
- Maintain and develop the code for Check Point embedded appliances. Develop solutions for field-driven requirements.
- Work closely with Check Point customers, and with support
- 0-2 years development experience
- Excellent knowledge in C
- Knowledge in Networking & Protocols (TCP / IP, UDP)
- B.SC in Computer Science
- Linux knowledge – an advantage
- Fast Learner