Check Point’s acclaimed Mobile Threat Detection group is on the frontline of defense against the most perilous cyber-attacks and most insidious hackers. We love what we do and do what we love! Join us and work shoulder to shoulder with the best-in-the-field researchers and developers to boldly go where no man has gone before.
As a key member of our Dynamic Analysis Team you will research and develop solutions that protect Android devices:
- Analyze real-world cyber attacks and research new attack vectors, digging in the most obscure corners of the Linux kernel and Android OS.
- Design and implement solutions that automatically detect such attacks.
- Write code of uncompromising quality, simultaneously in Python, C, C++ and Java.
- Know the latest developments in the worlds of cyber security, Android and Linux.
- 2 or more years of experience developing large scale systems in C or C++.
- 2 or more years of experience developing operating systems or embedded.
- Impeccable understanding of operating system principles.
- Python experience – advantage.
- Security research experience – very big advantage.
- Mobile development experience – advantage.