We are looking for an R&D Project Manager with strong background in Hardware development, and good Software understanding
- Lead the planning and implementation of new security Gateways
- Lead and manage the Project SW development plan including content, scope, development effort, and roadmap.
- Responsibly for technically defining the project HW requirements, scope, goals and deliverables, writing a high level SRS document.
- Develop full scale project plans (and milestones) for the entire project including SW, HW, QA and engineering.
- Monitor SW progress throughout the project.
- Responsible for reviewing, monitoring and analyzing all design deliverables from the ODM (schematics, Layout, test plan and report, qualification reports, etc.)
- Monitor and report Project progress to stakeholders involved.
- Identify project critical tasks, bottleneck and risks.
- Overall responsibility for QA test plan, content, coverage, schedule and execution (Working closely with QA and SW groups)
- Degree in electrical / electronic / software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in hardware or system design
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience in managing software projects or software development Experience
- Background in network protocols and network design
- Background in boards design
- Ability to lead a projects end to end and drive peers to execution
- Experience in Jira – advantage
- Experience in software security - advantage
- Management of overseas sub-contractors experience - advantage
- Background in embedded networking systems – advantage