- Receive and process inbound phone calls, web requests and emails relating to questions our Value-Added Resellers (VARs), partners and customers have on our Technical Services programs, product licensing and our interactive User Center.
- Develop an understanding of different services offerings and processes
- Resolve service issues and licensing questions
- Provide customer guidance on our User Center web site.
- 1+ year’s meaningful Customer Service experience in a high volume technically oriented call center required.
- proficient with Siebel or related contact management systems. Familiarity with and competence in SAP will be a plus.
- proficient with WWW, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Problem solving, adaptability & multi-tasking in a fast paced & changing environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, good follow-through, organization, and analytical skills.
- team player
- Ability to construct clear written materials and email communications.
- Strong desire to learn, grow, contribute and be part of a world-class team.
- Driven, goal oriented and customer focused individual with entrepreneurial skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Technical background is a plus.