- Member of the PMO team, the center of knowledge for project and process management in our organization.
- Defining and leading the implementation of project management methodologies, work processes and tools for a large R&D organization.
- Ownership of the portfolio review on the company.
- Definition of project management process and execution routines in R&D.
- Lead process implementation and tools assimilation.
- Ownership of the “portfolio review”: projects status collection, portfolio analysis and visualization to support decision making process.
- Resource mapping and monitoring.
- Planning and control supporting tools: selection, running pilots, training, implementations.
- Yearly planning process: facilitation of the iterative yearly planning process.
- Energetic, Self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to contribute to driving a change within an organization.
- 4 years’ experience in project management or as PMO in large organization.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and best practices.
- Very good understanding of RND and QA work. Previous experience as R&D/QA TL – major advantage
- Experience with Agile/Scrum tools and methodologies (preferably JIRA).