Check Point is seeking a Director to manage the End Point area.
Development area is part of Check Point RnD & Product organization , with full responsibility of several product lines.
- Manage RND groups - create development plans, and execute them end to end.
- Understand the market and the customer needs and build the product vision.
- Develop deep understanding of tools, products and development management processes and lead changes.
- Responsibility for agile and modern development process cross RND.
- Cross RND resource management and planning. Measurement and improvement of cross RND development effectiveness.
- Supporting customers and the support organization to assure quick and successful usage of our products
- Be part of Check Point RnD management team
- Experienced RND software developer manager/director - experienced in managing software development groups (30+ software developers).
- Experience and excellent understanding of development operations
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies – Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile, Continuous Integration/Deployment, system/unit test automation systems
- Experience with software security or networking products - advantage
- Outstanding software design skills
- Self-starter with an engaging leadership style, solid influencing and facilitation skills, and excellent ability to quickly develop relationships across the organization while building a collaborative work environment.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority