- Lead the Cloud and Technology Business in Business Analysis Department
- Create infrastructure for tracking the business (bookings, expenses) and maintain it
- Assist with analyzing pricing, promotions, competitors trends and KPIs
- Assess portfolio activities ROI for the IT and R&D departments
- Create budget plans, bookings plans and targets for the related departments and businesses
- Graduate of industrial & administration engineering or Economics
- Process oriented, good human interface, well organized, presentations skills (written & oral),
- Fast learner. Excellent Communication skills: oral, written, and Presentation
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and MS office in general.
- Strong analysis, data mining and modeling skills.